Explore the glamour of the French Riviera on a half-day tour of Monaco and its surrounding villages. You will see the village of Eze and La Turbie, visit Monaco, Monte Carlo, the Fragonard perfume factory, see the Prince Palace and ride the Grand Prix de Monaco track.
Leaving from Nice, Cannes or Monaco, here is in detail what your tour in the glitzy atmosphere of French Riviera will look like:
- Head to the hillside village of Eze enjoying panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea
- Visit the Fragonard perfume factory
- Drive through the village of La Turbie known as the "Terrace” of Monaco and notable for its Roman monument
- Visit the old town of Monaco and watch the Changing of the Guard at the Prince Palace
- Pay tribute to the Princes and Princesses of Monaco at the Cathedral
- See the Oceanographic Museum and the palace of Justice
- Stroll in the glamour of Monte Carlo seing around the Casino built by Garnier, the famous Hotel de Paris built in 1864
- Take a spin around the road circuit of the Monaco Grand Prix
Departures from Nice, Cannes or Monaco.