Visit a well-known Val di Noto winery, get surrounded by hectares of green fields and enjoy the beautiful view of the gardens planted with vineyards, citrus, olive and almond trees. Visit a small but efficient winery, and discover the background of Sicilian wine production by listening to the history of a winery born to enhance a potential that is still little known. Discover it by tasting 3 glasses of wine together with olive oil on homemade bread.
Excursions & day trips
Wine tasting and winery tour in Noto
Language: English , Italian
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover a Noto winery and get the best views over the fields
- Find out more about the winery's production and history
- Taste local products including wines and olive oil
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Winery tour
- Wine tasting
- Food pairing
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Children (age 2-11)
- Infants (age 0-1): free admission
Contrada Zisola Snc, 96017 Noto SR, Italy
Cantina Zisola Srl Agricola.
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for the tour is 2
- Alcoholic drinks will only be served to guests older than 18
- Monday to Saturday at 11.30am, 3.00pm and 5.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.