Full-day Big Island volcano adventure from Oahu
- See the Volcanoes National Park on the Big Island
- Visit Jagger Museum, Hilo and Rainbow Falls
- Enjoy easy transportation from Oahu
Start your trip from Oahu and fly to the Big Island. Once you have arrived at Hilo Airport you will get to spend the day at Volcanoes National Park! Continue with visits to The Jagger Museum, Thurston Lava Tube, Kilauea Iki Crater and Lava Tree State Park. This is a one of a kind experience that shouldn’t be missed!
You will spend approximately 15 minutes to one hour at each location. The order of the stops listed below is subject to change, but you'll see it all.
- Hilo: Drive through this historic town, now a quaint setting for merchants and shopping!
- Rainbow Falls: Witness the resounding and deafening sound of this 80-foot waterfall as it rushes into a large pool below, almost 100 feet in width
- Volcanoes National Park: Admission included to this site. The park, built in 1916, displays the results of 70 million years of volcanism, migration and evolution of volcanoes!
- Jagger Museum: This hands-on museum has films of previous eruptions and current activity. Admission is free!
- Kilauea Iki Crater: A large volcanic crater pit with proximity and annexation rights claimed by the mighty Kilauea Volcano itself
- Roundtrip airfare from Oahu with Hawaiian Airlines
- Admission fees
- Lunch (only if booked)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
- Children 2 years old: reduced
- Infants ages 0-1: free
After the booking confirmation, please contact the tour operator to arrange your hotel pick-up. Contact details are provided on the voucher. Those staying outside of the designated pick-up areas will be asked to arrive at the airport.
- Please call tour operator's reservations office 24 hours after booking to confirm. Contact details are provided on your voucher
- You can choose to include a pre-ordered lunch in your tour. Select the option at the time of booking to receive lunch and priority seating at arrival
- Please note: There is no cancellation and no refund on all one-day flyaway tours. No name or date changes will be accepted once booking is confirmed
- Tour operator is not responsible for flight delays beyond their control
- From Monday to Saturday
- Pick-up starts at 5.00am
Visit Pearl Harbor and re-live the moment in history that thrust America into World War II. Skip the...
Let your tour guide take you on a drive around the Oahu island. Learn about the island’s history whi...
Enjoy this 4-hour sightseeing tour of Oahu, and see some of the island’s most popular sights. Travel...
Travel back to the morning of December 7, 1941 as you skip the line to enter Pearl Harbor and relive...
Take a short flight from Oahu to the Big Island and experience all the wonders and excitement of it....
Fly from Oahu to Hilo for a one-day volcano adventure where you’ll see Hawaii’s only active volcano ...