Explore the island while others sleep! Join the tour and learn how to capture the night's sky as you journey around the Honolulu area finding great spots to capture not only the night's sky but great vantage points for city lights, lighthouses, and secluded beaches. You will be able to get it all with this nighttime tour. With a pickup around sunset, then head up to the famous Tantalus Lookout for a spectacular view of the Downtown skyline. After time spent here, you venture over to the East side of Oahu to secluded beaches for the chance to capture the night sky in a very dark situation. The tripods are available for everyone to use and your guide will be there every step of the way to ensure you get the best photos. This tour is a great combination to any of your other daily photos tours. Seeing the landscape at night is something most people never try. Now, let's get some star photo that is out of this world!
Excursions & day trips
Honolulu night sky and light painting experience
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Great experience to capture the night sky and all Its beauty while others sleeping
- Journey around the island to find great spots and learn how to shoot the night sky
- Seeing the landscape at night is something most people never try
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pickup in Waikiki area
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Kama’aina / Militaries (age 13-99)
- Children (age 5-12)
- Infants (age 0-4)
151 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Hotel pickup is only available from Waikiki hotels. If you are staying outside of the Waikiki area, your pickup will be at the Honolulu Zoo. Please contact the tour operator after booking to schedule the details. The contact number will be included on your voucher.
What to remember
- A maximum number of participants per booking is 15
- Do not bring more than you can carry since nothing is left in the van when you are out shooting to prevent theft
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes and bring a light jacket if you get cold easily as it can be cold by the ocean
- A tripod is available or you may bring your own
- Bring something to drink for yourself
- It is recommended to bring additional batteries and memory cards for your camera
- Hotel pickup is only available from Waikiki hotels
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Oahu Photography Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.