Pacific Aviation Museum, Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor tour
- Visit Oahu's historical landmarks
- Take a drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Enjoy a complimentary roundtrip transfer from Waikiki hotels
- Hear interesting facts during the drive
- Choose the lunch option to dine at the Pacific Aviation Museum
On your Hawaii adventure tour, you will travel through history as you visit Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial with a stop at the Pacific Aviation Museum. You will finish the sightseeing tour with a drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery and the historic downtown Honolulu.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Film presentation of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Cross Pearl Harbor aboard Navy vessel to Arizona Memorial
- Pacific Aviation Museum on Ford Island
- Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific (drive through only)
- While driving through Honolulu's historic district view: 'Iolani Palace, Kawaiaha'o Church, King Kamehameha Statue, Mission Houses Museum
- Roundtrip transportation
- Tax and applicable admissions
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center admission
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Pacific Aviation Museum admission
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (optional)
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
Complimentary hotel pickup and return provided from most Waikiki hotels. Please follow the instructions on the voucher to call 24 hours prior to the tour to re-confirm your pick up time and place.
- On December 7th each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and the normal tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date
- On rare occasions, and due to external factors (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin and other monuments at the park
- No bags are allowed at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted
- Do not leave any valuables on the bus
- A full refund is provided if the tour is canceled more than 24 hours prior to tour departure time. If canceled within 24 hours of tour departure time or if guest no-shows no refund provided. Refund requests are to be received within 30 days of the date of the tour
- Operates daily except Saturdays
- Time: 6.30am-3.30pm
- Please refer to calendar for availability
- This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year's Day or Thanksgiving
Let your tour guide take you on a drive around the Oahu island. Learn about the island’s history whi...
Enjoy this 4-hour sightseeing tour of Oahu, and see some of the island’s most popular sights. Travel...
This Segway tour is ideal for those who want to do a Segway tour but not be on one all day. Great hi...
Hoverboard around paradise while enjoying a tropical sunset with a wonderful mix of exciting activit...
In small groups of no more than 6, you’ll glide effortlessly around paradise on an all-terrain elect...
On your sailing adventure, you can sit back, relax and take in the beautiful Waikiki sights. Jump in...