Waikiki Hoverboarding Magic Tour
- Enjoy a fast and fun hoverboard ride on a 2-hour small group guided tour of west Waikiki
- Explore the off the beaten paths of west Waikiki, that are often missed on foot
- Scenic highlights of Ala Moana Beach Park, Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor, Magic Island, Ala Wai Canal, Fort DeRussy, and Hilton beachfront boardwalk
This tour covers the highlights of the Ala Moana and Hilton Hawaiian Village area of Waikiki. Zip through with less crowded areas and explore the off the beaten paths that are usually missed. The Magic tour is great for those looking for a fun and active activity. Climb aboard your hoverboard and zoom past the Hilton Hawaiian Village Kahanamoku Lagoon and see the islands finest private yachts at Hawaii's biggest boat harbor. Ride through the 100-acre Ala Moana Beach Park passing by palm tree groves, man-made lagoons, and diverse species of gigantic trees. Keep your eyes peeled for the mega-yachts that frequent Kewalo Basin Harbor as you cruise along the waterfront with views of Diamond Head. Catch the sights of Waikiki from Magic Island, stop at a statue of the last King of Hawaii, ride through Fort DeRussy Beach Park and Army Museum.
- All-terrain electric hoverboard use and training
- Expert guide for small group tours
- Helmet use (Contact the tour operator in advance for extra small or large requirements)
- Small pouch in front of hoverboard to hold small items (wallet, camera, phone, etc)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815
Waikiki Hoverboarding Magic Tour starts at the ocean side of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Kahanamoku Lagoon near the outrigger canoes by the Gilligan's Beach Shack food truck. There is plenty of free and $1/hr parking at the nearby Ala Moana Bowls Parking Lot. 2005 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, HI 96815
- Must be at least 16 years old per Honolulu city law
- Cannot be pregnant
- Weigh between 100 lbs and 250 lbs
- Not under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver and if a minor, guardian must sign
- Must wear a provided helmet at all times
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Light comfortable clothes
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Small water
- Parent/guardian to sign a waiver if under 18 years old
- Small items that can fit in a small pouch in front of the unit
- No lockers are available
- Monday, Wednesday, Sunday: 5.00pm
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 1.00pm
- Saturday: 9.00am
Let your tour guide take you on a drive around the Oahu island. Learn about the island’s history whi...
Enjoy this 4-hour sightseeing tour of Oahu, and see some of the island’s most popular sights. Travel...
This Segway tour is ideal for those who want to do a Segway tour but not be on one all day. Great hi...
Hoverboard around paradise while enjoying a tropical sunset with a wonderful mix of exciting activit...
In small groups of no more than 6, you’ll glide effortlessly around paradise on an all-terrain elect...
On your sailing adventure, you can sit back, relax and take in the beautiful Waikiki sights. Jump in...