Waikiki Hoverboarding Wiki Tour to Gold Coast and Kapiolani Park
- Experience Waikiki in style, on an all-terrain hoverboard!
- Explore Kaimana Beach, Kapiolani Park and the world famous Waikiki beach
- Spot the Gold Coast’s multi-million dollar mansions, see the Neoclassical War Memorial and Natatorium
- Perfect if you are short on time but still want big fun
In small groups of no more than 6, you’ll glide effortlessly around paradise on an all-terrain electric hoverboard! This 2-hour fun and highly informative tour showcases the beauty, history, and unique culture of Hawaii.
Glide along the coconut palm tree-lined sand pathway of local favorite Kaimana Beach. Hear ancient chants and feel the mana at former Hawaiian sacrificial temple locations. Explore historic Kapiolani park, originally a horse racetrack created by King Kalakaua in the 1800’s. Discover the Gold Coast’s multi-million dollar mansions, penthouses, and charming historic cottages. Ride through off the path residential neighborhoods to a hidden quiet beach and along a canopy covered path with exceptional monkeypod trees. Feel the energy along the promenade of the world famous Waikiki beach. See the Neoclassical War Memorial and Natatorium, ride through massive century old banyan trees and more!
- All-terrain self-balancing electric hoverboard use and training
- Expert guide for small group tour
- Wireless one ear audio system to connect to guide and music during tour
- Coconut water (of course!)
- Helmet use. Please contact us in advance for extra large or small requirements
- Transportation to/from the meeting location
151 Kapahulu Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815
The tour starts near the front of the Honolulu Zoo in Waikiki. The zoo is conveniently located in Kapiolani Park, just across the street from the beach on the southern (Diamond Head) side of Waikiki.
- Maximum tour size of 6
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to sign waiver and be fitted for a helmet
- Tours usually run rain or shine. Light warm tropical showers are common on the island, and the tour will not cancel because of them. Only in extreme weather are tours canceled for a full refund
- What to bring?
- Comfortable shoes. Flip flops ok, but since you'll stand a lot, sneakers are better
- Light comfortable clothes
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Small water (maximum size able to fit into a unit pouch is a 16.9oz/500ml bottle)
- Parent/guardian to sign a waiver if under 18 years old (must be at least 16 to participate)
- Small items (wallet, phone, camera, etc) that can fit in a small pouch on the front of unit (not big enough for purse). No lockers at the start so you'll need to carry anything you bring that won't fit in the pouch. Pack light
- Must be at least 16 years old per Honolulu city law.
- Cannot be pregnant
- Weigh between 100 lbs and 240 lbs
- Not under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver. If a minor, guardian must sign
- Must wear a provided helmet at all times
- Must be ready to have a lot of fun!
- Operates Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays
- Sundays at 1.00pm
- Tuesdays at 9.00am
- Fridays at 5.00pm
Let your tour guide take you on a drive around the Oahu island. Learn about the island’s history whi...
Enjoy this 4-hour sightseeing tour of Oahu, and see some of the island’s most popular sights. Travel...
This Segway tour is ideal for those who want to do a Segway tour but not be on one all day. Great hi...
Re-live the moment in history that thrust America into World War II with this visit to the Arizona M...
Hoverboard around paradise while enjoying a tropical sunset with a wonderful mix of exciting activit...
On your sailing adventure, you can sit back, relax and take in the beautiful Waikiki sights. Jump in...