Waikiki Sunset Hoverboarding Tour to Diamond Head and Kapiolani Park
- Experience Waikiki on a glowing all-terrain hoverboard at sunset!
- Hover up to the cliffs of Diamond Head with panoramic ocean views
- Explore Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Promenade and Hawaiian Tiki's
- Discover secret beaches and sample local snacks
Hoverboard around paradise while enjoying a tropical sunset with a wonderful mix of exciting activity and guided tour!
In small groups of no more than six, you’ll glide effortlessly around Waikiki on a glowing all-terrain segway-style electric hoverboard during the most magical time of day. The tour highlights Waikiki's relaxed tropical vibe and fun festive night side. Perfect for couples and newlyweds, the route adds the ambiance of the sunset's golden hour, lit tiki torches, even evening hula dancers and street performers on some days.
The 3-hour fun and highly informative tour showcase the beauty, history, and unique culture of Hawaii. While exploring the best of Waikiki, you'll learn all about Hawaii while being wirelessly connected to your expert guide for commentary and music along the entire ride. Hover up to the cliffs of Diamond Head with panoramic ocean views, glide past charming cottages and multi-million dollar estates of the Gold Coast, stop at secret beaches, sample local snacks, roll through century-old banyan trees, uniquely capture epic photos of yourself with the most beautiful backdrops, discover little known secrets of Waikiki while taking in many more highlights!
The tour ends along the water at a small local beachfront cafe that has live music every evening.
- All-terrain self balancing electric hoverboard use and training.
- Expert guide for small group tour.
- Wireless one ear audio system to connect to guide and music during tour.
- Coconut water (of course!) and small island food samples.
- Helmet use. Please contact us in advance for extra large or small requirements.
- Transportation to/from the meeting location
151 Kapahulu Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815
The tour starts near the front of the Honolulu Zoo in Waikiki. The zoo is conveniently located in Kapiolani Park, just across the street from the beach on the southern (Diamond Head) side of Waikiki.
- The sunset tour ends a few hundred feet away from the Zoo starting location at a beachside cafe in Kapiolani Park.
- Maximum tour size of 6
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to sign waiver and be fitted for a helmet
- Tours usually run rain or shine. Light warm tropical showers are common on the island, and the tour will not cancel because of them. Only in extreme weather are tours canceled for a full refund
- What to bring?
- Comfortable shoes. Flip flops ok, but since you'll stand a lot, sneakers are better
- Light comfortable clothes
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Small water (maximum size able to fit into a unit pouch is a 16.9oz/500ml bottle)
- Parent/guardian to sign a waiver if under 18 years old (must be at least 16 to participate)
- Small items (wallet, phone, camera, etc) that can fit in a small pouch on the front of unit (not big enough for purse). No lockers at the start so you'll need to carry anything you bring that won't fit in the pouch. Pack light
- Must be at least 16 years old per Honolulu city law.
- Cannot be pregnant
- Weigh between 100 lbs and 240 lbs
- Not under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver. If a minor, guardian must sign
- Must wear a provided helmet at all times
- Must be ready to have a lot of fun!
- Sunset tours run on Tuesday and Thursdays at 4.45pm
- Start times vary by season, please refer to the calendar for availability
Let your tour guide take you on a drive around the Oahu island. Learn about the island’s history whi...
Enjoy this 4-hour sightseeing tour of Oahu, and see some of the island’s most popular sights. Travel...
This Segway tour is ideal for those who want to do a Segway tour but not be on one all day. Great hi...
Re-live the moment in history that thrust America into World War II with this visit to the Arizona M...
In small groups of no more than 6, you’ll glide effortlessly around paradise on an all-terrain elect...
On your sailing adventure, you can sit back, relax and take in the beautiful Waikiki sights. Jump in...