- Enjoy a short ferry boat ride from Palau in Sardinia to La Maddalena island
- Explore the characteristic old town of La Maddalena with its typical alleys and buildings
- Discover a quiet place of turquoise lagoons, deserted islands and the most heavenly beaches in Sardinia
- Through a famous panoramic road, reach the island of Caprera, with its breath-taking sea view
Book this full-day excursion for small groups (max 8 people!) to explore the beautiful islands of La Maddalena and Caprera in Sardinia.
Your driver will come pick you up from your accommodation with a comfortable minivan and they will take you to Palau. From there, together with your guide, you'll board a ferry boat to reach the island of La Maddalena. Once on the island you'll have the opportunity to visit the characteristic old town of La Maddalena, a small city full of curious attractions. Following one of Sardinia’s most famous panoramic roads, you'll then reach the Island of Caprera, with its breath-taking sea view. A real paradise, with turquoise lagoons, deserted islands and the most heavenly beaches, immersed in the beautiful "Parco nazionale dell'Arcipelago di La Maddalena". If you want, you can also request to stop at one of the stunning beaches of the islands...
Just one tip: don't forget to take your camera with you!
- pickup and drop-off service from and to your accommodation in the Costa Smeralda area
- ferry boat ticket
- water on board the minivan
- free wifi on board the minivan
Costa Smeralda, Sardinia
At the checkout phase please specify name and address of your accommodation in the Costa Smeralda area, so that your driver can pick you up from there and then take you back there at the end of the tour.
- please remember to specify name and address of your hotel when booking
- please keep in mind that this tour doesn't include any food. You can bring some food with you or buy something in the towns you'll visit
- we suggest you wear comfortable shoes during the tour
- every day at 9.00 am
A pochi chilometri dal centro di Baja Sardinia in Costa Smeralda, l’Hotel Li Graniti è un’oasi di re...
Il centro benessere dell'hotel è il fiore all'occhiello del Mercure Olbia, che ti pemetterà di immer...
Réservez cette excursion de 6 heures pour les petits groupes (max 8 personnes!) Pour explorer la bel...
Votre excursion en bateau commencera à Golfo Aranci, où vous vous dirigerez vers Capo Ceraso, situé ...
En partant de Cannigione, un hameau d'Arzachena, votre excursion en bateau vous conduira à l'île de ...
Départ du port de La Cinta pour une croisière de 4 heures à Cala Brandinchi, surnommée "Tahiti Sarde...