City tour of Orlando
- See the best parts of Downtown Orlando around Lake Eola
- Go on a boat ride through the exclusive chain of lakes
- Visit Celebration, a Disney-created town
On this tour you'll see the best that Orlando has to offer, by both land and sea. You'll start with a trip around Lake Eola, where your guide will describe the sights of downtown Orlando. Next you'll visit Winter Park and go on a scenic boat cruise with views of city homes and the local college.
After the boat tour, you'll have time to explore the boutiques and stores of Park Avenue, the best place in Orlando for shopping and dining. At the end of the afternoon, your tour will head to Celebration, a town planned by Disney to be the perfect community.
- Guided city tour
- Boat cruise
- Roundtrip transportation
- Meals and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (ages 2-11)
After booking this experience, you can schedule a pick-up from Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas. Additional hotel pick up locations (within regional limits) can be arranged at a surcharge directly with the tour operator.
- After booking, you will receive a voucher with instructions for arranging your hotel pick-up. It is necessary to follow these instructions in order to re-confirm your booking
- Wednesday and Sunday
- Pick-up times range from 7.30am to 8.30am
- Schedule subject to change. Pick-up and drop-off times will vary
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
It’s like stepping right into a dream. The four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks make the real world s...
See the Central Florida Everglades with the stunning views of the sunset for you to capture. While t...
Be the captain of your own airboat ride! Experience the thrill of driving your own airboat on the Yo...