Clearwater Beach: deep sea fishing with roundtrip transportation
- Go fishing in the Gulf of Mexico
- Keep whatever you can catch
- Easy to get to the beach and back to your hotel
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of the Gulf of Mexico.
Later you'll head out for a cruise and some deep sea fishing. You'll catch a variety of fish at west central Florida's most productive reef. You can keep anything that surpasses regulated length and weight.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Children (ages 1-12)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- If you would like to be picked up from outside these meeting points or at your hotel lobby, there is a surcharge of USD 10 per person to a maximum of USD 25 per family. Additional surcharges may apply to pick-ups in downtown Orlando
- There are no pick-ups in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Winter Park or the UCF area
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- Make sure to bring sunscreen and a camera
- This tour travels ten miles into the Gulf and may cause seasickness for some
- Tuesday and Friday
- Pick-ups begin 7.30am
- Departure 8.30am
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
The I-RIDE trolleys are your ticket to all the excitement and entertainment in the International Dri...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex℠ brings to life the epic story of the U.S. space program, offer...
Upgrade your 3-for-2 SeaWorld Parks Ticket with our Discovery Cove® OfferYou'll experience the world...
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...