Clearwater Beach: dolphin encounter boat cruise with lunch
- Guaranteed dolphin sightings
- Enjoy the beautiful Golf of Mexico
Set sail and cruise the ocean blue on a quest to find dolphins! This is a perfect family-friendly activity and great fun for the nature enthusiast at heart. After you're picked you up from your hotel, you'll head to the Clearwater Beach Marina to catch a boat. The tour will take you from Clearwater Bay out Clearwater Pass on the beautiful emerald-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico in search of the bottlenose dolphin. In addition to offering guaranteed dolphin sightings, your captain will highlight some fascinating facts about the natural wonders of the Gulf Coast as well as point out celebrity mansions along the way. The tour offers something for everyone including Tommy the Turtle Explorer Time for the kids, Just sit back, relax and enjoy the music from the state-of-the-art sound system.
Afterwards, spend the rest of the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach with blue water, white sands, warm weather and an included lunch. Adult options include pizza, pasta, fish and chips, gyros, sandwiches, burgers and salads. Children options include grilled cheese, hot dogs, burgers, fish and chips, pasta and chicken fingers. Soft drinks, ice tea or coffee included.
- Roundtrip transportation from Orlando
- Two-hour boat cruise
- Lunch voucher
- Driver-guide assistance
- Children (ages 4-12)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- If you would like to be picked up from outside these meeting points or at your hotel lobby, there is a surcharge of USD 10 per person to a maximum of USD 25 per family. Additional surcharges may apply to pick-ups in downtown Orlando
- There are no pick-ups in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Winter Park or the UCF area
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- Don't forget beach clothes, towels and sunscreen
- Lunch vouchers will be provided to each paid adult and child ticket
- Tuesday and Friday
- Departure 8.30am
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
The I-RIDE trolleys are your ticket to all the excitement and entertainment in the International Dri...
Spend a day at Clearwater Beach and learn more about Florida's marine life on this full-day excursio...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex℠ brings to life the epic story of the U.S. space program, offer...