Hop-on hop-off Orlando
- Discover the best of Orlando with your hop-on hop-off pass
- Choose from the single or multi-day pass options
- Check out Universal Orlando, Pointe Orlando and much more
Explore the best sights Orlando has to offer aboard an iconic double-decker open-top bus! Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like across the 15 conveniently located stops and discover world-famous attractions including the I-Drive 360 and Universal Orlando.
Orlando is recognised worldwide for its iconic theme parks, but with City Sightseeing you will see what else Orlando has to offer! The top attractions across the route include the I-Drive 360 which boasts so many attractions including Madame Tussauds, Sea Life Aquarium and the fantastic Coca Cola Orlando Eye. Hop back on as the tour continues to International Drive where tourists will see more great locations, such as Ripley’s Believe It Or Not, Mango’s Tropical Café and then on to Universal Orlando! Spend the day at the iconic theme park or hop-off at Orlando’s Premium Outlets which is a great spot for shopaholics as it boasts over 300 designer outlets!
Another main stop you have to visit whilst touring with City Sightseeing Orlando is the Pointe Orlando! Hop-off and enjoy over 20 different dining experiences, live comedy shows, Central Florida’s largest IMAX screen, bowling, games and a laser tag arena! It has something for everyone! To complete your tour, visit Sand Lake, most commonly referred to as Restaurant Row for its amazing selection of both upscale and casual eateries. If you’re looking for the perfect place to dine, look no further.
- 1. Pointe Orlando
- 2. Señor Frogs
- 3. I-Drive 360
- 4. Sand Lake (Restaurant Row)
- 5. Dellagio Town Centre
- 6. Universal Resort Bus Loop
- 7. Orlando Premium Outlets North
- 8. I-Drive stop 1
- 9. I-Drive stop 2
- 10. I-Drive stop 3
- 11. I-Drive stop 4
- 12. I-Drive stop 5
- 13. Orlando Premium Outlets South
- 14. Orange Country Convention Centre
- 15. Pointe Orlando
- Hop-on hop-off ticket
- Live English commentary guide
- Coupon book with over $1000 in savings for restaurants and shopping
- All multi-day passes include the Hop on Hop off and Theme Park Express for the days purchased
- Value added extras
- Children 3-12 years of age: reduced
- Children 0-2 years of age: free
2-50 W South St, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
- Air-Conditioning and WI-FI on board
- Duration of full route: 105 minutes
- Frequency: buses departing every 30-35 minutes
Departing every day except 25 December from 4.00pm to 9.00pm
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
The I-RIDE trolleys are your ticket to all the excitement and entertainment in the International Dri...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Spend a day wandering through the world of make-believe. Pick your favorite Walt Disney World® Theme...
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex℠ brings to life the epic story of the U.S. space program, offer...