I•RIDE Trolley on International Drive in Orlando Florida
- Fun way to get around the International Drive Resort area
- A smooth ride with air-conditioning
- Flexible departure points - let the tour come to you
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
I•RIDE Trolleys are a fun way to get around the International Drive Resort Area. It’s a charming throwback to yesteryear, but with the modern-day comforts of air-conditioning and a smooth ride! Stops are situated up and down the main thoroughfares and trolleys come along every 20 minutes or so, starting at 8:00 a.m. and running through to 10:30 p.m. Handicap accessible.
The I•RIDE Trolleys service SeaWorld and Aquatica, not to mention attractions such as ICON Park, Fun Spot America, Ripley’s Believe It or Not, WonderWorks and all the major shopping areas in the I-Drive Resort Area. Hop on board!
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- On-site assistance
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- All passes are valid for consecutive days upon activation on the trolley
- If your pass is lost or stolen, you will be responsible for purchasing a new one
- I·RIDE Trolleys seat 41 riders, 54 total capacity, including two wheelchair positions and an ADA-specified hydraulic lift system, weight limitations apply (Maximum weight - including passenger and vehicle - is 600 lbs., width restriction is 30" wide and height
- Passes are not sold on Trolleys
Daily Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- All Trolleys are green in color on both Red and Green Lines.
- Red Line Route Trolleys generally arrive at each stop approx. every 15-20 minutes.
- Green Line Route Trolleys arrive approx. every 30 minutes.
- Wait times for Trolleys may vary with traffic and season.
- Transfers are FREE! Transfer between lines at the designated transfer stops, which are represented on the map as stars.
Take a much-needed break from the parks and shop 'til you drop at the Mall at Millenia, a gorgeous a...
On this tour you'll see the best that Orlando has to offer, by both land and sea. You'll start with ...
Don’t miss out on your chance to see the unaltered wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades. On ...
See the Central Florida Everglades with the stunning views of the sunset for you to capture. While t...
In The City Card is Orlando's all-access discount pass with special offers from over 100 venues. Rec...
Universal Studios Florida™Immerse yourself in the next generation of blockbuster entertainment at Un...
St Augustine, the nation's oldest city, also holds the distinction of being one of the nation's most...
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is a multi-day vacation destination built for kids 2-12. Located just 45 mi...
Get from Orlando to Miami quickly and without any hassle. The Miami shuttle departs in the late even...
You'll depart Orlando in the early morning, with a continental breakfast snack to enjoy en-route dow...