Get to know Orlando through a fun whirlwind tour, of all the interesting and important sites around the city also known as The City Beautiful! The first point of interest on the city tour is a journey around Lake Eola and a drive through the heart of downtown Orlando. Then you're off to Winter Park, where you will join the narrated scenic boat cruise from which you can view homes and its college from the waterway. Back on dry land, you will have free time to wander the boutiques and stores of Park Avenue, Orlando's famous shopping and dining district. Next is a stop at Disney Springs for some magical fun! The last stop is the ICON 360 Plaza, where you will get to ride the ICON and see Orlando from the sky! Learn all about the city from a local's perspective!
Attractions & guided tours
Iconic city tour of Orlando
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the gorgeous Lake Eola in the heart of Orlando
- Get to know some of the best sights in Orlando
- Discover like Orlando like a local
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Fully guided city tour
- Boat cruise through the Chain of Lakes
- Admission to ride the Orlando ICON
What's not included
- Meals and beverages
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 2-11)
- Infants (ages 0-1): free
- Hotel pickup is available for a majority of hotels/resorts in Orlando's attraction zones
What to remember
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- This activity is continuing to operate with added health and safety measures. These include deep sanitization on vehicles daily, cleaning of high touch points multiple times a day, hand sanitizer available for all guests, and face masks required when indoors and in confined spaces (including onboard tour vehicles and inside in some venues)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
GRAY LINE OF ORLANDO
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.