Nestled in the middle of the Indian river lagoon is Samson Island, a 52-acre nature preserve that showcases the beauty of one of the largest and most diverse estuaries in North America. Common critters include dolphins, manatees, and birds by the hundreds. On this tour, you paddle through mangrove tunnels and learn about their importance to the ecosystem. Depending on the group, you can beach the kayaks and walk some of the nature trails.
Indian River Lagoon Samson island tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy 130 acres of pristine wilderness
- Admire abundant wildlife
- Discover one of the largest and most diverse estuaries in North America
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- The use of a sit-on kayak
- All needed equipment (i.e., paddle, personal floatation device PFD)
- Guide (English speaking)
What's not included
- Tips (Optional)
1329 Banana River Dr, Indian Harbour Beach, FL 32937, USA
This paddle launches from Oars and Paddles Park
What to remember
- The location is approximately an hour's drive from Orlando
- This activity is suitable for all skill levels
- Minimum age required: 12 years old
- Lenght: The paddle is about 6 miles roundtrip
- You should bring water and sunscreen
- Please note: after your purchase, you'll have to complete a waiver, you will receive it by email
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Go Kayaking Tours, Inc.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.