Kennedy Space Center tickets and roundtrip transportation from Orlando
- Meet and greet a real astronaut on arrival
- See the Space Shuttle Atlantis on display
- Get there and back without any hassle
- Find out if you have what it takes to go into space
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moon with 3D IMAX movies, see the actual Space Shuttle Atlantis on display and check out the Shuttle Launch Experience to simulate taking off in a rocket. With more than 60 interactive touch-screen experiences and high-tech simulators, you’ll be able to try your hand at being an astronaut:
- Conduct a virtual EVA (extravehicular activity)
- Practice docking to the ISS
- Extract cargo from the payload bay
- Create sonic booms and glide to a landing on the Re-entry Slide
- Experience the sensation of floating in space
- Explore a high-fidelity replica of the ISS
- Virtually mate Atlantis to the external tank
- Kick up a virtual chemical reaction to launch the shuttle
- Get an “X-ray view” of Atlantis’ interior
- Experience an orbital sunrise
- Strap into the sights, sounds and sensations of a shuttle launch
- Take the helm at the shuttle cockpit
- and more…
As a bonus, a real astronaut will greet you on arrival (when not working in space). It’s an out-of-this-world day trip from Orlando.
- Kennedy Space Center admission
- Roundtrip transportation
- Professional guide-driver
- Meet and greet with astronaut on arrival
- Food and drink
- Children (ages 3-11)
After booking this experience, you can schedule a pick-up from Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas. Additional hotel pick up locations (within regional limits) can be arranged at a surcharge directly with the tour operator.
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- This product is unavailable on rocket launch dates
- Pick-up times range from 7.30am to 8.30am
- Return departure 7.00pm
- Schedule subject to change. Pick-up and drop-off times will vary
- Not valid on shuttle launch days
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
Explore the best of the city and the country in Florida by combining two tours into one. The day sta...
It’s like stepping right into a dream. The four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks make the real world s...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
Spot gators as you buzz through the swamps on an airboat in Wild Florida Wildlife Park. You're sure ...
The I-RIDE trolleys are your ticket to all the excitement and entertainment in the International Dri...
Spend a day wandering through the world of make-believe. Pick your favorite Walt Disney World® Theme...
At SeaWorld Orlando you can watch dolphins, seals and even whales leap through the air in entertaini...
Miami is the city not to be missed in Florida. You can get there quickly and easily, even if you’re ...
You’ll start your day with a brief visit to the beach before boarding Captain Memo’s dreaded pirate ...