Kennedy Space Center: tickets, transportation, lunch with an astronaut and Up-Close Explore bus tour
- It’s the ultimate space experience
- See reserved areas on an up-close bus tour
- See the Space Shuttle Atlantis on display
- Buffet lunch with a real astronaut
- Get there and back without any hassle
- Find out if you have what it takes to go into space
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moon with 3D IMAX movies, see the actual Space Shuttle Atlantis on display and check out the Shuttle Launch Experience to simulate taking off in a rocket. With more than 60 interactive touch-screen experiences and high-tech simulators, you’ll be able to try your hand at being an astronaut:
- Conduct a virtual EVA (extravehicular activity)
- Practice docking to the ISS
- Extract cargo from the payload bay
- Create sonic booms and glide to a landing on the Re-entry Slide
- Experience the sensation of floating in space
- Explore a high-fidelity replica of the ISS
- Virtually mate Atlantis to the external tank
- Kick up a virtual chemical reaction to launch the shuttle
- Get an “X-ray view” of Atlantis’ interior
- Experience an orbital sunrise
- Strap into the sights, sounds and sensations of a shuttle launch
- Take the helm at the shuttle cockpit
- and more…
A real astronaut will greet you on arrival (when not working in space). During lunch you’ll have an up-close and personal opportunity to speak with an astronaut and hear personal stories from one of NASA’s best. You can even have photos taken together to remember the experience forever! Lunch has many options, something for all tastes, and includes desert plus soda, iced tea, water and coffee (aka astronaut fuel).
Finally, you’ll embark on a behind-the-scenes guided bus tour of the facility, with up-close visits to operating buildings and historic sites:
- NASA’s KSC Headquarters
- Neil Armstrong Operations & Checkout Building
- International Space Station Processing Facility
- Panoramic view of Cape Canaveral Air Force Station
- Vehicle Assembly Building (VAB)
- Launch Pad 39B
- Kennedy Space Center admission
- Lunch with an astronaut
- KSC Up-Close Explore Tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Professional guide-driver
- Meet and greet with astronaut on arrival
- Children (ages 3-11)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- If you would like to be picked up from outside these meeting points or at your hotel lobby, there is a surcharge of USD 10 per person to a maximum of USD 25 per family. Additional surcharges may apply to pick-ups in downtown Orlando
- There are no pick-ups in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Winter Park or the UCF area
- There are no refunds if cancelled within 72 hours of the tour departure
- This product is unavailable on rocket launch dates
- Pick-ups 7.30am-8.30am
- Return departure 6.45pm
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
On this tour you'll see the best that Orlando has to offer, by both land and sea. You'll start with ...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Set sail and cruise the ocean blue on a quest to find dolphins! This is a perfect family-friendly ac...
St Augustine, the nation's oldest city, also holds the distinction of being one of the nation's most...
Ride on the largest speedboat on the east coast of the USA - the Sea Screamer. Dolphins love this bo...
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
Walk into your dreams. The four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks will carry you far away and show you ...
Known internationally as the "Alligator Capital of the World", Gatorland in Orlando offers a fun, af...
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition will immerse you in the story of the doomed oce...