Miami tour with celebrity homes cruise and roundtrip transportation from Orlando
- Free time in South Beach
- See homes of the rich and famous
- Roundtrip transport from Orlando
- Light breakfast included
You'll depart Orlando in the early morning, with a continental breakfast snack to enjoy en-route down to the South Florida hotspot of Miami. Your first stop is the waterfront Bayside Marketplace Mall for some quick shopping. Afterwards, sit back and relax for an unforgettable fully-narrated sightseeing cruise along scenic Biscayne Bay. You'll see Miami's spectacular coastal sights including the beautiful downtown city skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and Millionaires' Row - the homes of the rich and famous. Beverages and light snacks are available for purchase on board.
In the late afternoon you'll head over to the city of South Beach. This is the unique area you often see in movies with the pastel-colored buildings and stunning white sandy beaches. You'll have free time to enjoy the beach, shop along Lincoln Avenue, enjoy a restaurant on Ocean Avenue or just people watch. This is an awesome way to see the sights of Miami.
- Boat ride around Miami waterways to view Millionaires' Row
- Roundtrip transportation from Orlando to Miami
- Time in both Bayside Shopping Mall Marina and South Beach District
- Breakfast bag
- Assistance from driver-guide
- Lunch and dinner
- Children (ages 3-11)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- If you would like to be picked up from outside these meeting points or at your hotel lobby, there is a surcharge of USD 10 per person to a maximum of USD 25 per family. Additional surcharges may apply to pick-ups in downtown Orlando
- There are no pick-ups in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Winter Park or the UCF area
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- Sunday and Thursday
- Departure 7.00am
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
The I-RIDE trolleys are your ticket to all the excitement and entertainment in the International Dri...
This amazing tour package is a great way to experience Wild Florida with roundtrip transportation fr...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex℠ brings to life the epic story of the U.S. space program, offer...