This VIP tour takes your group of up to 6 passengers on a personalized airboat tour. Are you an adrenaline junkie or want to take it easy? Your captain can customize the tour to your tastes! Get inside all the nooks and crannies of the Central Florida Everglades in a smaller airboat that larger ones can reach, for an even more up close and personal experience You will whisk across the surface of the water up to 45 miles per hour between tall grass. With the purchase of an airboat tour entrance to the park is included. You can visit the gator pond where you can feed gators, mine your own gems at the gem station and learn about Native American customs at the Native American village. After all that excitement, you can chow down on some finger-licking good barbecue at the Boggy Bottom restaurant. Easily explore the entire 32-acre park by one seat or family-friendly four-seat bicycles so you don't miss a thing on this adventurous day.
What to expect
Ask a question
National park tours
Private one hour Central Florida Everglades airboat tour with park admission
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- See the unaltered wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades on a VIP tour
- Get up close and personal with alligators, turtles and birds in their natural habitats
What to expect
- 1 hour private airboat ride
- Park entrance ticket
- Life jackets and hearing protection
- A child under 2 rides free and can sit on your lap or ride beside you
Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures
2001 E Southport Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
What to remember
- The best time to see alligators is early in the morning (before 10.00am) during hot weather and later in the day in the cold
Boggy Creek Airboat Rides
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.