- Enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner
- Experience a real rodeo
- Feel the spirit of the red, white and blue
- Go on a hayride through a real dude ranch
- Try some line dancing with the house DJ
Enjoy a fun and relaxing evening at a dude ranch in Southern Osceola County, where the American Cowboy originated. You’ll be taken to the ranch for a BBQ dinner at the East Corral. It’s a family-style cookout buffet with mouthwatering dishes such as barbecue chicken, hot dogs, corn on the cob, fries, baked beans and soft drinks.
Next you’ll get to go on an old-fashioned hayride from Westgate River Ranch through the 7,000-acre Kissimmee Island Cattle Company Wildlife Management Area. It’s a 45-minute hayride in a massive area where typical wild animals roam. If you’re lucky, you might be able to catch sight of white-tailed deer, bald eagles, wild hogs, hawks, sandhill cranes, wading birds, cows, bulls, alligators and wild turkeys.
After the hayride, you’ll head off to the rodeo where daring cowboys test their mettle by riding tough bulls. In this exciting area, eight seconds become a heart-stopping eternity of entertainment and unpredictable danger! Aside from traditional bull riding, the rodeo features crowd favorites such as trick riding, calf roping, barrel racing and a patriotic tribute to American armed forces. Children attending the event can participate in a real “calf scramble” where boys and girls try to remove a ribbon from a calf’s tail. The first one to get the ribbon receives a prize!
Once the rodeo’s over, you can try to handle the mechanical bull. If that’s too much, why not get your feet stomping at the lively dance party? Adults and kids can sing, dance and compete in games while the DJ keep you entertained with tunes such as the “Macarena,” “Electric Slide” and even “Cotton Eyed Joe.” Your Saturday nights will seem boring and drab after a rocking ranch evening like this!
- Hayride around the Ranch
- BBQ Dinner and soft drinks
- Live rodeo
- Line and party dancing
- Roundtrip transportation
- Additional food and drinks after the dinner
- Children (ages 3-12)
After booking this experience, you can schedule a pick-up from Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas. Additional hotel pick up locations (within regional limits) can be arranged at a surcharge directly with the tour operator.
- After booking, you will receive a voucher with instructions for arranging your hotel pick-up. It is necessary to follow these instructions in order to re-confirm your booking
- If there is light rain, the tour is unaffected. If there is violent storm weather, the tour will be rescheduled as activities cannot operate due to health and safety
- Pick-up times range from 2.00pm to 2.45pm
- Depart ranch approximately 10.00pm
- Schedule subject to change. Pick-up and drop-off times will vary
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
The I-RIDE trolleys are your ticket to all the excitement and entertainment in the International Dri...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Explore the best sights Orlando has to offer aboard an iconic double-decker open-top bus! Hop-on and...
Spend a day wandering through the world of make-believe. Pick your favorite Walt Disney World® Theme...