Take an adventure behind the wheel of your car at the Wild Florida Safari park. This self-guided tour allows you to see more than 100 exotic animals and native Florida wildlife like white-tailed deer, bison, cracker cows, zebras, watusi, and oryx. Be amazed by the pond inside the park dedicated to all nuisance alligators, captured by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. Don't miss out on the chance to hand-feed giraffes for an unforgettable experience available for an additional cost. Included in the price of your self-drive safari tour is admission to the gator park that is full of tropical birds, lemurs, crocodiles, albino gators, sloths, Crusher the monster alligator and even a petting zoo.
Self drive Safari Park admission
Availability: Monday through Saturday
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Self drive your car through the safari park and see over 100 exotic animals and native Florida wildlife
- Discover the Florida cypress swamp ecosystem through the boardwalk at the park
- See a massive pond with alligators
What to expect
- Self driving admission into Safari park
- Gator Park admission
- Gator demo
What's not included
- Giraffe feeding (5 USD)
- Animal Encounter
- Food and drinks
- Infant (2 and under) Free
- Children (ages 3 to 12)
3301 Lake Cypress Rd, Kenansville, Florida, 34739
What to remember
- Barbecue restaurant on site serving smoked chicken, pulled pork, and fried alligator
- Monday through Saturday: 9.00am to 6.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.