Don't let the name of this spectacular waterway fool you. Nestled in a 130-acre natural area protected by the City of Palm Bay and the Audubon Society this paddle is one of the most beautiful on the Space Coast. The high sandbanks provide plenty of habitat for a wide variety of critters. Manatees, otters, alligators, turtles, and birds by the hundreds, if not thousands! Birding is spectacular with great blue herons, ospreys, pileated woodpeckers, owls, and tons of songbirds.
Turkey creek paddle adventure
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover one of the most beautiful paddles on the Space Coast
- Enjoy 130 acres of pristine sandbanks
- Admire abundant wildlife
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- The use of a sit-on kayak
- All needed equipment (i.e., paddle, personal floatation device PFD)
- Guide (English speaking)
What's not included
- Tips (Optional)
Goode Park (1300 Bianca Dr, NE, Palm Bay, FL)
What to remember
- This paddle is suitable for all skill levels
- The activity is suitable for kids over the age of 8
- The distance traveled is approximately 5 miles on an out and back course
- The location is approximately an hour's drive from Orlando
- Water conditions: Flatwater stream/river
- You should bring water and sunscreen
- Please note: after your purchase, you'll have to complete a waiver, you will receive it by email
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Go Kayaking Tours, Inc.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.