Two-day South Beach dolphin adventure from Orlando
- Ride through the Everglades National Park and get up close to the alligators
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime chance to swim and play with dolphins in the Florida Keys
- Explore the incredible beaches, shops, restaurants and clubs of world-famous South Beach
Embark on a two-day trip to Miami's world-renowned South Beach, and explore all the wonderful things South Florida has to offer. Enjoy a thrilling airboat ride through the lush Everglades, home to one of the world's most diverse ecosystems, to get up close and personal with alligators and much more. You'll arrive in the late afternoon at your hotel in the Art Deco district of South Beach, then you're free to spend the evening wining and dining on bustling Ocean Drive.
The following morning, you'll choose between staying in South Beach for a few hours or heading for your dolphin encounter in the beautiful Florida Keys. Learn all about the dolphins and what to expect during your 45-minute orientation before you get to swim with these lovely mammals and--best of all--get a dolphin kiss. Don't fret--after the dolphin encounter, you'll have a chance to work on your tan in South Beach, too!
- Round-trip transportation
- Everglades airboat ride
- Overnight accommodation in South Beach
- Swim with dolphins
- Free time in South Beach
- Visit to Miami's Bayside Marketplace
- Star Island Cruise
- No refunds issued for cancellations within 72 hours of tour pick-up time
Dolphin swim program:
- All swimmers must be 7 years old or older
- Swimmers 7-10 years old require an “in-water” participating adult/guardian
- Swimmers 11-17 years old require adult/guardian to be present
- All persons wishing to swim must be able to swim in deep water
- Pregnant women are unable to participate in the swim program
- Persons with disabilities can be accommodated but are required to get medical clearance from dolphin facility prior to making a reservation
- Upgrades to dolphin swim may be available once on the tour for an extra charge, but is subject to availability
- There is a charge for spectators who do not plan to swim, but wish to go to the facility and watch family members
- There is a single supplemental charge of $95. Parties of one must add a single room during booking
- One room with one king bed will be allocated to groups of two or less unless otherwise specified
- One room with two double beds will be allocated to a group for every four passengers
- Two rooms with a total of four double beds will be allocated for groups up to eight
- Three rooms with a total of six double beds will be allocated for groups up to twelve
- Should the above bedding arrangements not suit your parties’ demographics, you may request additional rooms (at an extra charge). These cannot be guaranteed UNLESS reserved at the time of making this reservation. The extra charge per extra room is $95.00. A valid photo I.D. and credit card will be required at check-in at your hotel for incidental charges
Please call tour provider to confirm exact pick-up time.
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers an unforgettable experience for underwater adventures and aquatic f...
This is a one-way transfer shuttle service from Orlando to Miami. The shuttle operates in the evenin...