VIP limousine and Chef Mickey dinner
- Cruise around in an elegant limousine
- Meet Mickey Mouse and his friends
- Enjoy a buffet dinner at Chef Mickey’s
- Walk around Downtown Disney
Go to dinner in style and have fun with Mickey and his friends! You’ll hop aboard a luxurious limousine and head over to Chef Mickey’s where you’ll be able to enjoy a delicious buffet dinner in a happy space beneath the ever-quiet monorail.
Dishes included roasted chicken, carved beef, mac ‘n’ cheese, and other mouthwatering foods for the whole family. During dinner you can meet Chef Mickey himself and his friends. Make sure to bring a camera for photo ops as well as your autograph book! It’s a great opportunity to hang out with your favorite Disney characters before sampling a delectable sundae bar.
After dinner, you’ll cruise back to your hotel in the limo, with a brief stop in Downtown Disney to complete the evening with more fun and magic!
- Roundtrip transportation via limousine
- Chef Mickey Fun Time Buffet Dinner at the Contemporary Hotel
- Free time in Downtown Disney
- Server gratuities
- Driver gratuities
- Children (ages 3-9)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney
- Limousines are shared with other guests and may be filled to maximum capacity. As limousines do not have accommodation for electric wheelchairs, these tours are not recommended for people that cannot step independently into the vehicle
- There are no refunds if cancelled within 72 hours of the tour departure
- Pick-ups begin 4.00pm
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
The I-RIDE trolleys are your ticket to all the fun and entertainment in Orlando's International Driv...
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers an unforgettable experience for underwater adventures and aquatic f...
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the century-old story as n...