You Drive Central Florida Everglades airboat experience with park admission
- See the unaltered wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades
- Get up close and personal with alligators in their natural habitat
- Experience the thrill of driving at high speeds on an airboat
Be the captain of your own airboat ride! Experience the thrill of driving your own airboat on the You Drive airboat experience tour. Take a one of a kind adventure and learn what it takes to drive this fast boat. Don’t worry a master captain is with you for the whole wild ride to make sure you are safe and sound.
With the purchase of an airboat tour entrance to the park is included. You can visit the gator pond where you can feed gators, mine your own gems at the gem station and learn about Native American customs at the Native American village. After all that excitement, you can chow down on some finger-licking good barbecue at the Boggy Bottom restaurant. Easily explore the entire 32-acre park by one seat or family-friendly four-seat bicycles so you don't miss a thing on this adventurous day.
- 1 hour You Drive airboat experience
- Park entrance tickets
Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures
2252 E Southport Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
- Reservations required please call +14073449550
- Two spectators allowed onboard
- The best time to see alligators is early in the morning (before 10.00am) during hot weather and later in the day in the cold
Daily: Reservation required
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
The I-RIDE trolleys are your ticket to all the fun and entertainment in Orlando's International Driv...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers an unforgettable experience for underwater adventures and aquatic f...