Oslo city walking tour
- Visit all the best parts of Oslo in a short time
- See the Opera House, Oslo City Hall and Akerhus Fortress
- Learn about Norwegian traditions
This walking tour takes you through the city center of Oslo, showcasing spots like the Opera House, Akerhus Fortress and of course you will explore the customs of the Norwegians.
If you’re short on time, this Oslo city tour is the tour for you. On this walking tour, you'll hit the sweet spots of Oslo and nothing else. Some of the main attractions include the harbor area, the medieval Akerhus Fortress and modern Oslo City Hall.
As Norway is home to the cheese slicer, of course, you’ll get to taste the best brown cheese (brunost) the Nordics have to offer. The Oslo walking tour also gives you a quick peek of the quirky Opera House.
Oslo City walking tour is great for tight schedules and kids with a short attention span. Short, Sweet and done in 2 hours.
- Students with a valid ID: reduced price
- Children (ages 5-17): reduced price
- Seniors 65 years or over: reduced
- Children under the age of 5: free
Brynjulf Bulls plass 1, 0250 Oslo, Norway
Meet your guide in front of Nobels Fredssenter
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The tour is available on various dates, please check the calendar for details
- Tour starts at 2.00pm
Your Oslo city center walking tour will start at the City Hall, where the annual Nobel Peace Prize i...
With more than 1000 years of history, Oslo's history is filled with horrifying stories, particularly...
Discover the main attractions of Oslo on this guided tour. You will explore the inner city and visit...
Sollten Sie nur wenig Zeit haben, dann ist das genau die richtige Tour für Sie! Auf unserer Oslo Sta...
Im Öffibus geht es ruhig und gelassen den Fjord entlang. Hören Sie auf der Oslo Must Sees Tour den g...
Imagine a river, surrounded by old industrial buildings and parklands. Walking down the street in a ...