Meet your guide at the famous Oslo Opera House from where you will start a walking tour passing the main sights of Oslo. Admire the historic Akershus Fortress and the modern buildings in the Kvadraturen district. Next, it is time to get some Christmas feelings in Karl Johans gate. Stroll over the cozy Christmas markets with their beautiful decorations. Your guide will tell you all about the Norwegian Christmas traditions, culture, and customs.
Private highlights and Christmas Markets of Oslo walking tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience the magical Christmas decoration in Oslo
- Stroll over the cozy Christmas markets
- Learn about the Norwegian holiday traditions
- See the main highlights of Oslo
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- English-speaking local expert guide
- 1 non-alcoholic Gløgg
- Small gift from Julenissen
What's not included
- Tips or gratuities (optional)
- Jernbanetorget, 0154 Oslo, Norway
Meet your guide at the Tiger Statue in front of Oslo Central Station.
What to remember
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people per booking
- For this tour adult tickets are set as group tickets depending on the number of adults in your group, child tickets are set up as single tickets
- Remember to wear warm clothes on the day of the tour
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated availability and starting times
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.