Roll up your sleeves and discover Apulian cuisine with a complete cooking class, in the company of an authentic Apulian family! Prepare focaccia, fresh cheese and fresh pasta with the help of local experts and learn all their secrets to replicate the dishes at home. Conclude your experience with a delicious lunch of delicacies prepared in good company.
Focaccia, pasta and fresh cheese cooking class with lunch in Ostuni
Language: English , Italian
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Meet an Apulian family and learn the secrets of local culinary tradition
- Discover the secrets of the tastiest recipes and learn how to replicate at home
- Immerse yourself in an enchanting location in the Apulian countryside
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Cooking class
- Ingredients and equipment
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Child (age 2-11)
- Infant (age 0-1): free admission
The cooking class takes place in Ostuni. You will be contacted by the local supplier and provided with the correct address after purchase.
What to remember
- Please notify any allergies or intolerances at the moment of purchase
- The minimum number of participants for the tour is 2
- Saturday and Sunday at 10.30am and 3.30pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.