Swartberg Mountain half-day eco-tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the Swartberg Mountain Pass, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn more about local flora and fauna from a qualified eco-guide
- See sandstone formations dating back more than 300 million years
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Swartberg Mountain Conservation Fee
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
What to remember
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience