Hop-on-hop-off Oxford 24 or 48 hour pass
- 24 or 48-hour bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Oxford
- Create your own itinerary to explore Oxford, hopping on and off whenever you wish!
- Access to 1 bus tour route and 20 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions
- Discover Oxford's history and culture with Audio Guides in 11 languages and Kids Guide in English
Home to the oldest University in Britain, Oxford is an architectural marvel. You'll get fantastic views of its honey-colored buildings as well as glimpses of many of its Colleges' courtyards.
Let City Sightseeing Oxford introduce you to this vibrant and cultured city. With one fantastic route with 20 bus stops, you're free to hop on and off at your leisure to make the most of your stay. Join us around Oxford!
- 24 or 48-hour bus pass
- Discounts to attractions
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Infant: 0 to 4 years
- Child: 5 to 15 years
- Student: student card required
- Senior: Over 65
You can board Oxford Sightseeing buses at multiple stops throughout the city. For bus stop locations please see the link below:
Your pre-paid voucher can be exchanged for the purchased ticket(s) at the City Sightseeing Railway Station Shop:
City Sightseeing Oxford, No 1 Shop, Railway Station, Park End St
OX1 1HS, Oxford, United Kingdom
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date
- Audio Guide available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Polish
- April to June
- 9:30 am to 6:00pm
- June to August
- 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Except on: 25th and 26th December and 1 January
Are you visiting Oxford but you only have a couple of hours? No worries! Just hop on board with this...
A river cruise is an easy and pleasant way to avoid the busy roads of the city centre while admiring...
Escape the hustle and bustle of the busy London streets and discover the beautiful city of Oxford on...
To many, Oxford has long been associated with its famous University. However, for fans of Inspector ...
Oxford is one of England’s most renowned university cities and a private tour means you can explore ...
This guided small group tour from Oxford covers many of the main spots in the Cotswolds, while combi...