- Discover the beautiful city of Oxford on this day trip
- Guided tour to the UK's most famous universities
- Visit the Ashmolean Museum, Bridge of sighs and much more
Escape the hustle and bustle of the busy London streets and discover the beautiful city of Oxford on this day trip to one of England’s most famous cities. Dating back to the 8th century, this charmed city is full of hidden treasures and echoes of its rich, fascinating history! This day tour welcomes you to the UK’s most famous university city, with stories of how it survived through Viking invasions and the rule of the Normans to become an intellectual nucleus of the world.
On this day trip to Oxford, the home of ancient English history and one of the elite universities of the world, we explore the city, its dreaming spires and lofty libraries. Your return train fare, worth £29.60, is included in the price and you can return to London any time you choose after the tour finishes, so you can take your time to enjoy this unique and quirky place!
This day tour (5 hours*) covers the following:
- The Ashmolean Museum
- Trinity College
- Bodleian Library
- Bridge of Sighs
- Martyrs' Memorial
- Beaumont Palace
- The Eagle and Child pub
- Oxford alumni
- Radcliffe Square
- Merton College
- Corpus Christi College
- Christ Church College
- Oxford Town Hall
- Carfax Tower
...and much more!
- Guided tour
- Train tickets
Paddington Station London W2 1HA
- The Oxford Day Tour starts in front of Pret A Manger on Platform 1 in Paddington Station. Just look for the team with the red SANDEMANs NEW Europe umbrella!
- The independent guides with whom we work have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites and stories above and lasts this long, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group!
- Numbers on this tour are limited and sell out fast, be sure to purchase your tickets online to avoid disappointment.
Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 9:15am
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances ...
As the birthplace of William Shakespeare –– the greatest writer in the English language –– and home ...
London's nightlife is world-renowned. From the quaint to the shameless, and the historic to the cutt...
Our tour begins in the 1400’s – a time long before an official police force patrolled the shadowed a...
Go on an evening bike ride in the streets of London, full of wonder and Christmas cheer! As the sun ...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London....
Come on a journey through the dark, dirty and murderous streets of London’s Dickensian past. Enter t...
Follow your guide through the alleys of Whitechapel where Jack the Ripper once prowled. The streets ...