Padua private tour of Saint Anthony Basilica with Tiziano's frescoes
- Explore the famous Basilica of St Anthony in Padua with a private guide
- Enter the Oratory of St. George to see Guariento's frescoes
- Visit the "Scuola del Santo" with Tiziano's artworks from the 1500s
Book this private 2.5-hour tour to discover the best part of Padua: the famous Basilica of Saint Anthony. Visited as a place of pilgrimage by people from all over the world, this majestic church - known locally as "il Santo" - is one of the eight international shrines recognized by the Holy See.
Together with your guide, you'll enter the basilica and discover the ancient frescoes, some important funerary monuments and the interesting chapels with their fascinating paintings, such as the Chapel of Luca Belludi with frescoes by Giusto de Menabuoi and the Chapel of Saint Giacomo with frescoes by Guariento.
You'll also visit the Oratory of St. George and the School of the "Santo", decorated by a cycle of fifteen frescoes and three canvases, where also the young Tiziano Vecellio worked between 1510 and 1511.
- private tour
- expert tour guide
- entrance fees (the basilica is free to visit, you'll only need to buy a ticket to enter the Oratory of St. George and the School of the Santo, of about €5 in total)
Prato della Valle, Padova
Meet your guide next to the big fountain in the centre of the square.
- please remember to wear appropriate clothing in the basilica (if it's very hot, bring along something to cover up your shoulders and legs)
- Monday to Friday: 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 3pm, 4pm
- Saturday: 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm
- Not available on Sunday
Take a City Sightseeing tour of Padua and hop on and off the bus at your leisure, at stops convenien...
On this walking tour, explore the picturesque old town of Padua. You will see some of the most famou...
The Museum of Jewish Padova, strongly desired in 1522 by the Padovana Jewish Community, still consti...
Book this private 2.5-hour tour to discover the best part of Padua: the famous Church of the Hermits...
Padua is a city of art with a college atmosphere, it is young, hip and rich in history. You will hav...
VR2 is a room designed for virtual reality gaming. It is available by reservation only, and it is no...