Treat yourself to a day of fun in the sun and even some exploration of World War II artifacts with this one-day tour of Coron's reefs and wrecks! The tour begins with a stop at Calumbuyan Island, where you'll enjoy walking on the sand bar and the gorgeous tropical views in the island's surroundings.
Full-day Coron reefs and wrecks tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit Calumbuyan Island
- Learn about the history of Lusong Gunboat Shipwreck and East Tangat Wreck
- See the beautiful reefs at Lusong Coral Garden
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Roundtrip transfer hotel-port-hotel
- Boat transfer
- Picnic lunch
- Entrance fees
- Life jackets
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Coron. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- There's a minimum of 2 adults to join this activity
- Please bring your own masks, snorkels gears, and beach towels
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- To enter Coron, you must have the following documents:
- Negative RT-PCR test result (24 to 72 hours validity); a copy of the receipt must be presented during the documents check
- Negative Saliva RT_PCR test result (taken within 72 hours) conducted by the Philippine Red Cross will also be accepted for passengers bound to the Municipality of Coron
- Health Declaration Form
- Confirmed roundtrip tickets, hotel booking, and tour booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.