Capo Gallo & Isola delle Femmine full-day boat tour with lunch
- Visit the beautiful natural marine area of Capo Gallo
- Discover the enchating seaside village of Sferracavallo
- Stop for a for a swim in the turquoise water near Isola delle Femmine
- Enjoy an authentic Sicilian lunch on board a comfortable boat
This boat tour starts at 10.30 am near the harbor of Igiea Marina with a welcome drink for all our guests for the day. Then we'll start sailing in the direction of the Arenella, we'll see the "Queen's cave" and then we'll continue until we reach the gulf of Mondello. There, we will rest for a refreshing bath in the stunning scenery of the turquoise seaside.
The boat will then head towards the margins of the protected natural marine area of Capo Gallo, in the direction of Barcarello. You'll have the chance to visit the seaside village of Sferracavallo and then to reach Isola delle Femmine. A stop for an authentic Sicilian lunch is included along the tour. During this break, you can also sunbath, swim or just relax on the boat...
Oh and, in the afternoon, you'll also be offered seasonal fruit and prosecco!
- guidance during the tour
- welcome drink
- stops for swimming and sunbathing
- typical Sicilian lunch
- fresh fruit and prosecco
- gratuities (optional)
- transportation to the meeting point
Porto Acquasanta, Piazza Marina, 90100 Palermo, Italy
Show tour voucher to the boat crew of Mini Crociere in Barca in Marina di Villa Igiea.
- Remember to bring a towel, swimming gear and sunscreen
- In case of a windy day some boat movements can occur. Please keep that in mind if you suffer from sea sickness
- at 10.30 am
The tour will start from the meeting point located in Palermo city center. The driver will pick you ...
The Selinunte Tour will allow you to experience the best of Sicily. Located on the south-west coast ...
Through this 3-hour walking tour you will have the chance to visit, with a private guide, the beauti...
This private tour, lasting for about 3.5 hours, will give you the opportunity to explore the culture...
The cloister belonging to the Benedictine Abbey of S. Maria la Nuova, founded in 1174 at the behest ...
This tour starts from Marina of Villa Igiea at about 9.30 am in the morning and 3.30 pm in the after...