Excursion along the coast of Cefalù with lunch on board
- Admire the incredible landscape of the Sicilian coast
- Relax on board and don't miss the chance to improve your tanning!
- Taste some typical products thanks to a well-prepared lunch
Sail along the coast of Cefalù, in the north of the Sicilian island. Cefalù, the pearl of Sicily, is one of the most beautiful cities of the region, with its impressive natural landscape and its history, rooted in that one of ancient Greece.
The excursion includes the sailing, surpassing the tip of Capo Mazzaforno to the west and Finale di Pollina to the east. Along the way, it will be possible to swim in the most beautiful beaches of Cefalù. On board the crew will offer you typical local dishes, accompanied by fruit and drinks.
The crew consists of a very experienced skipper and a professional and caring hostess who will make the excursion particularly pleasant.
- Soft drinks
Via Presidiana, 1, 90015 Cefalù PA, Italy
Petrol station in the Port of Presidiana, Cefalù
- The excursion is subject to the minimum number of 4 participants
- All our Tours may vary depending on weather conditions and the unquestionable judgment of the Skipper, in order to respect the minimum safety conditions and to make the excursion as pleasant as possible
- In case of technical problems, the company reserves the right to change the boat with another of its fleet
- Meeting time: 9.30
- Departure time: 10.00
- Scheduled arrival time: 18.00
The tour will start from the meeting point located in Palermo city center. The driver will pick you ...
The Selinunte Tour will allow you to experience the best of Sicily. Located on the south-west coast ...
Through this 3-hour walking tour you will have the chance to visit, with a private guide, the beauti...
This private tour, lasting for about 3.5 hours, will give you the opportunity to explore the culture...
The cloister belonging to the Benedictine Abbey of S. Maria la Nuova, founded in 1174 at the behest ...
This tour starts from Marina of Villa Igiea at about 9.30 am in the morning and 3.30 pm in the after...