Palermo Teatro Massimo guided tour
- Visit the largest opera house in Italy
- Discover the Sala Grande (Great Hall), the Sala Pompeiana and the Foyer
- Listen to the commentary of an expert guide
The Teatro Massimo in Palermo is the largest opera house in Italy, as well as one of the largest in Europe. With its location along one of the city's main axes, this building is the 'trait d'union' between the ancient city and the new one. The architectural complex is magnificent, consisting of ceremonial rooms, halls and monumental staircases that surround the actual theater space; the style is elegant, rigorous and refined, and the structure has a monumental beauty.
This 30-minute guided tour will allow you to discover the evocative spaces of the Theater, from the Great Hall to the Salon annexed to the Royal Park, passing through the Pompeian and Eco Hall, and the Armorial Hall and the Foyer.
- Teatro Massimo guided tour
- Reduced-price ticket: 2-26 years of age
- Free: up to 5 years of age
Piazza Verdi, 13, 90134 Palermo PA, Italy
- 9.30am and 11.30am tours are in Italian
- 5.30pm tour is in Italian and English
- Depending on the nationality of the group that will be formed for the visit, guides in Italian, English, Spanish and German will be available
- The voucher must be printed at home and showed at the entrance to collect the ticket
- Purchased tickets may not be exchanged or refunded
- Every day at 9.30am - 11.30am - 5.30pm
- Theatre is open from 9.30am to 6.00pm
The tour will start from the meeting point located in Palermo city center. The driver will pick you ...
Enjoy this guided tours, professional tastings and delicious pairings with traditional Sicilian dish...
The Selinunte Tour will allow you to experience the best of Sicily. Located on the south-west coast ...
l "battesimo del surf" è un'attività emozionante e divertente che permette a tutti, anche - e soprat...
This private tour, lasting for about 3.5 hours, will give you the opportunity to explore the culture...
The cloister belonging to the Benedictine Abbey of S. Maria la Nuova, founded in 1174 at the behest ...