SKIP THE LINE
DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Save time and access quickly to the Louvre
- Enjoy an itinerary focused on the highlights
- 2-hour tour with a professional guide
- See 'Mona Lisa', 'Venus de Milo', Napoleon's crown jewels
WHAT TO EXPECT
Discover one of the world’s great art collections on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, and marvel at relics from Ancient Egypt to the art of the Italian Renaissance. The entire collection would take months to see in full, but you will follow a carefully planned route to discover the highlights.
Gaze at da Vinci’s enigmatic “Mona Lisa” and see some of the less famous gems such as Anthony Canova’s “Psyche Revived by Cupid’s Kiss.” Hear the true story depicted in Gericault’s “Raft of Medusa” and go to Napoleon’s former apartments to admire the most beautiful décor of the palace, as well as a collection of crown jewels. The masterpieces continue with the “Venus de Milo”, the sculpture that inspired so many artists. Head to the basement of the Louvre Palace to see the foundations of the castle that once stood on the site.
- Licensed tour guide
- Tour of the Louvre Museum
- Entrance ticket
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Transportation to/from the Louvre Museum
- 2 place du Palais royal 75001 Paris
- Metro station: Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre (lines 1 or 7)
- In front of Tea by Thé coffee shop
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- The meeting point is not inside of the Louvre
- Everyday (except Tuesday)
- 09.15am, 10.30am and 2pm (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian)
- 10.30am (Chinese, Portuguese, Russian)
- Children (6-17): reduced