All inclusive private tour of Champagne from Paris
- Private tour and transportation with a wine expert guide
- Tour of a world famous Champagne house and tasting
- Visit a boutique Champagne winery and enjoy tasting
- Taste 8 different Champagne during the day
- Spend an unforgettable moment during a Masterclass in the heart of the vineyard (depending on weather conditions from April)
- Premium Pick up service at your hotel in Paris
What is a Blanc de Blancs, a Blanc de Noirs? How is Champagne Rosé made? Do ‘Grands Crus’ and ‘Premiers Crus’ exist in Champagne? Is there a specific Champagne terroir? Lift the veil on the Champagne's mysteries with this private tour of Champagne region.
After early morning hotel pickup in Paris, travel with your knowledgeable guide approx. 90 minutes east of the city in your private car or minivan. En route, bite into flaky croissants and pastries while hearing about the winemaking region of Champagne and its heritage.
Arrive at your first Champagne estate of the day, such as Moët & Chandon, Mumm or Veuve Clicquot (depending on availability). Step inside cellars, walk through a maze of galleries and enjoy a tasting at the end of the guided tour. Come away knowing the secrets behind the Méthode Champenoise.
Back in your air-conditioned minivan, pass through the vineyards of the Montagne de Reims, Cote des Blancs and Vallée de la Marne, between Reims, Ay and Epernay. As you admire the colorful landscapes, learn how to distinguish the three different Champagne grapes: chardonnay, pinot noir and pinot meunier. Stop by the wonderful vineyard of Champagne and enjoy a Masterclass conducted by your wine expert guide (depending on weather conditions from April). Through this very unique experience and the tasting of a special cuvee, you will learn all the secrets of this famous bubbly drink.
Settle in at a family-run Champagne estate, where you’ll meet the winemaker and enjoy a delicious meal of traditional food, paired with a Champagne tasting. After lunch, visit the legendary Hautvillers, a charming French village. Stop at the abbey where Benedictine Monk Dom Perignon first made the sparkling wine more than three hundred years ago.
Then, discover another family-run winery and depending on availability, see a sabrage (opening a bottle with a blade) or a dégorgement à la volée (pop open the bottle, shooting out Champagne). Here, you’ll get to taste authentic Champagnes largely unavailable in the rest of the world. You’ll be dropped off back in your hotel in early evening.
- Wine expert private guide
- Round-trip private transfer in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- Premium pick up service at your hotel in Paris
- Authentic Masterclass led by your wine expert guide (depending on weather conditions from April)
- Tasting of 8 different Champagne
- Gourmet lunch at a family-run Champagne house or typical restarant with Champagne pairing
- Entry/Admission – Moet et Chandon or Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin or La Maison Mumm
- Guided visits of at least 2 Champagne houses, including a big one (Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot) and a middle sized
Pick up at your hotel in central Paris. make sure to be ready 15 minutes before departure time of the tour.
- This tour needs confirmation (48 hours)
- Infant seats are available on request
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Every day except Sundays
Departure between 7.00am and 7.30am
Discover the wonders and beauty of the Champagne region during this full-day winery tour from Paris....
Discover the best of Normandy in a day with this excursion departing from Paris.Our wine and spirits...
Meet your guide and group on central Paris and hop in a comfortable minibus for a 2-hour ride to the...
Full day excursion from Paris to the city of Reims and its region, known all over the world for the ...
Full day excursion by minibus from Paris to the Reims region, known the world over for the productio...
The only place in the world that is able to grow and produce Champagne is just outside of Paris! Joi...
Gourmet food, unsurpassed wines, and a tradition of culinary passion are essential to the national c...
Immerse yourself 5 hours in the magnificence of the Palace of Versailles with an informative audio g...
First time in Paris and you want to see the best of it? This 4-hour tour in small group takes you to...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...