Audioguided tour of Bruges from Paris
- Take an audio-guided tour of Bruges at your own pace
- A city center recognized as UNESCO World Heritage
- Taste culinary specialties from Bruges
- Canal cruise in the summertime to admire the “Venice of the North”
Venture to Bruges, the “Venice of the north,” whenever you choose. An audioguide will take you on a tour through the city center.
After leaving our office near the Louvre at 7:15 a.m. aboard an air-conditioned tour bus, you will arrive at 11:00 a.m., just in time to explore part of the city before choosing a restaurant for lunch. Be sure to taste traditional Belgian fare, such as moules-frites, carbonade flamande, Bruges pork fillet, salmon with asparagus, waffles, and other delicacies.
Next, continue visiting the city at your own rhythm. Stop to admire Gothic architecture in the historic medieval city center, which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore picturesque city streets as you listen to audio guide commentary. You’ll see Bruges’s most prominent monuments: The Markt, the Belfry of Bruges standing tall in the former market hall, the 13th-century Church of Our Lady and its striking red-brick tower, the Beguinage (a Benedictine monastery) and the impressive City Hall.
During your walk, you may want to stop to visit museums that house illustrious Flemish artwork and local artisan craft. Take the time to taste local specialties such as Belgian chocolate.
From April to October, you can enjoy an audio-guided cruise down the canals that flow through the city. As you glide through the water, you can gaze out at extravagantly colored Flemish homes and take in Bruges’s quiet, mystical atmosphere.
The tour bus will leave Bruges at 4:30 p.m. and will arrive at our agency around 9:00 p.m.
- Round trip by air-conditioned coach
- Bruges city center audio guide.
- Canal cruise in Summer (April to October)
- Transfers to and from your Paris accommodation
PARISCityVISION, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Meet us 15 minutes before departure time of the tour at the Agency PARISCityVISION located near the Louvre Museum. Metro: Tuileries (line1), Pyramides (lines7, 13).
- Audioguide available in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japenese
- A passport (with a valid visa for Belgium if required) is mandatory for anyone residing outside the European Union
- In Winter, comfortable shoes and warm clothing are recommended
- On-site visit duration: 5h
- Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply:
2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time)
1 calendar day prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Departure at 7.15am
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come along for an unforgettable evening showcasing the illuminated sites of Paris, and also enjoy a ...