- Visit the famous Loire Valley castles on your own
- Explore the Château de Chenonceau, Chambord and Cheverny
- Round trip in a luxury, air-conditioned coach included
- Learn about the Kings' lives of France during the Renaissance
Visit the most famous Loire Valley Castles on your own with an audio guide through each of the following châteaux: the stately home Château de Cheverny, the charming Château de Chenonceau and the majestic Château de Chambord. Experience what life was like during the Renaissance period in these royal french residences.
The tour starts at 7:15am at our agency in the center of Paris, where you will take a luxury air-conditioned coach across the beautiful french countryside. You will arrive in Cheverny, the first stop on your trip, after roughly two and a half hours' drive.
You will visit the lovely and currently occupied Château de Cheverny on your own for about an hour and explore the magnificent, extremely well-preserved interior decor and its 17th century furniture. You can take this opportunity to have a short stroll through its beautiful gardens.
You will then get back into the coach and head off to the Château de Chenonceau, about 45 kilometres from Cheverny (30 miles). This 16th century castle, called "the ladies' castle", was built, run and embellished by aristocratic French ladies like Diane de Poitiers and Catherine de Medicis. You will explore the stunning Château de Chenonceau with an audio guide and discover the fairytale architecture that is visible from the River Cher. Admire the refined floral rooms, paintings, tapestries and fascinating kitchens housed in the piers of the bridge that supports the Château.
After lunch, you will visit the last castle of the day - the impressive Château de Chambord - which is an hour from Chenonceau. Enjoy the audio guided tour of one of the biggest châteaux of the Loire Valley, built by Francis I in 1519 with the help of Leonardo da Vinci. See the famous, striking double helix staircase and admire the panoramic view from the castle's terrace overlooking the grounds and its sea of chimneys.
You have the opportunity to stay at each château for about an hour to explore inside and see the gardens at your own pace.
At the end of the day, you will arrive back in Paris at around 8 pm.
- Entrance tickets to the 3 châteaux
- Audio guides
- Round-trip transport from Paris in a luxury air-conditionned coach
- Lunch with drinks (during the winter, from 1 November to 31 March)
- During the summer: lunch (from 1 April to 31 October)
- Transfers from/to your hotel or flat
- Child (3-11 years old): reduced
Paris CityVision, 2 rue des Pyramides - 75001 Paris
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- On Mondays and Saturdays during the summer (April 1 to October 31), you will visit the Château d'Amboise instead of Cheverny
- During the summer (April 1 to October 31), lunch is not included
- During the winter (November 1 to March 31), lunch is included at the St Hubert Hotel Restaurant in Cour-Cheverny (five minutes from Cheverny). The menu includes homemade salmon terrine with lemon sauce, hard-boiled egg and mixed vegetables; roasted turkey with green beans, provençal tomatoes and sautéed potatoes; and a warm apple tart for dessert (includes 1/4 Bottle of wine, water, coffee or tea).
- Audio guides are available in: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese
- Every day
Departure: 07.15 AM
¡Disfruta de varios siglos de historia y arquitectura en un solo día! Viaja hasta el valle del Loira...
Disfruta de un tour en grupos reducidos de hasta 8 personas desde París y visita los escenarios más ...
Conocida como “maravilla del Occidente”, Mont Saint-Michel se encuentra en un lugar excepcional, rod...
¡Aventúrate a pasar medio día fuera de la capital en un tour por la casa y los jardines de Monet en ...
Las playas de Normandía están impresas en los libros de historia desde 1944, cuando las fuerzas alia...
¡Sumérgete por completo en el Impresionismo durante un día! Visita el Museo de Orsay y pasa una tard...
¿Qué es un Blanc de Blancs, un Blanc de Noirs? ¿Cómo se elabora Champagne Rosé? ¿Existen "Grands Cru...
Con este tour privado de tiendas secretas en París, descubrirá uno de los mejores destinos de compra...
Disfruta de un tour privado de 2 horas y 30 minutos por las Catacumbas de París con acceso sin colas...
Esta entrada combina un acceso sin colas la Torre Montparnasse y una ruta por París en un bus panorá...