- Discover the backstage of Europe's largest movie theatre
- Learn and try how to voiceover a film
- See an exceptional collection of archives
- Audioguided and interactive tour
This interactive audioguided tour will take you to explore the backstage of Le Grand Rex, Europe’s largest movie theatre!
You will begin your tour inside a transparent elevator that will give you panoramic views of the area. The elevator will take you behind the gigantic screen of the Grand Rex. In the heart of this seventh-art-dedicated sanctuary, you will discover the replica of a projection room dating back to the early stages of movie-making. You will see archive images, enter into the director’s office and have the opportunity to try your voiceover talent for a film clip! A dubbing professional will guide you through the whole process.
Interactive audioguide available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Russian.
- Entry ticket to Rex Studios
- Interactive audioguided tour
- Personal expenses
- Children (5-25), seniors (+60) and students: reduced
- Proof will be required
Present your voucher at the entrance of Le Grand Rex, at the ticket counter of "Rex Studios".
- The tour is not available for partially deaf people, pregnant women, claustrophobic people and people wearing a pacemaker.
- The tour is not available for children under 5 years old
- No wheelchair access for this tour (presence of stairs & narrow spaces)
- For security or technical reasons, the tour itinerary could modified on the day of the tour if so instructed by Le Grand Rex. In these circumstances refunds are not available.
- Tour starts every 5 minutes
Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, bank holidays
Open from 10.00am to 6.00pm
Everyday during French holidays
Open from 10.00am to 6.00pm (except on Monday open 2.00pm to 6.00pm)
Closed from 18th of September to 6th of October 2017
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
Located near the Hôtel des Invalides, the Rodin Museum was the atelier of artists such as Jean Cocte...
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
With over 35, 000 thousand pieces on display, the Louvre is too huge to see in a single day. Our pro...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums, sightseeing and publi...
Make your way to the Louvre Museum to meet an English-speaking member of staff at the designated mee...
This is a 2-hour private tour about glory and decline of Napoleon Bonaparte.The epic story of Napole...
On this full-day excursion from Paris, you will follow the lives and destinies of the French Royal f...