Beauty masterclass at Galeries Lafayette
- Master your beauty, explore the art of makeup
- Learn how to look sublime with the advice of a professional
- Learn the rituals of beauty
Who has never wished to be able to truly master their beauty routine? Learn how to look sublime with the advice of our professional beauty therapists. This beauty workshop takes place in a quiet corner of Galeries Lafayette, Paris' greatest department store, on the Boulevard Haussmann. Learn the rituals of beauty, from preparing your skin to illuminating with foundation, from perfecting your eyes to defining your lips. This truly chic and feminine moment will teach you the perfect makeup techniques for a bold or natural look.
- Master your beauty, explore the art of makeup for a bold or natural look
- English sessions only
- Personal expenses
- Car park
Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann, 40 Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris
Redeem your voucher at L'Appartement Lafayette, on the 3rd floor of Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann (near Le Concierge).
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Verification of your ID may be requested at the event entrance
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, Galeries Lafayette reserves the right to cancel the class. In this case, you will be reimbursed for the entirety of the amount paid.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 48 hours in advance. Otherwise, the full amount of the class will be charged
From 10.30am to 12.00pm
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Roland Garros - PC: Semifinal pack: 6 & 7 june 07-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, Fra...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...
Spend a day in Chantilly and discover the whole area with one ticket! The Domaine ticket gives acces...
Already picturing yourself at the majestic Eiffel Tower, the amazing Louvre, or the beautiful Palais...