Big Bus 1 Day Pass and lunch cruise La Marina
- Visit Paris aboard an open-top double-decker Big Bus
- Learn about the great sites of Paris through pre-recorded audio commentary
- Lunch cruise on the Seine for a unique experience
- Enjoy an exceptional view of Paris while savoring a gourmet meal
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a Big Bus pass and a Seine River lunch cruise on a La Marina boat.
Enjoy a morning discovering Paris aboard an open-top bus. You can take either one or both of the tours organized by Big Bus and see the main sites and neighborhoods of Paris. Click here to see the routes.
Take a break from your city tour by going directly to Port Solférino for lunch aboard a La Marina boat-restaurant. You'll set off for a lunch cruise and enjoy a traditional gourmet French meal while taking in incredible views of the city. After about an hour of gliding along the Seine, you'll be returned close to the Musée D'Orsay where you can continue your scenic tour of Paris.
You can continue your tour on the red route or switch to the blue route to visit the northern part of Paris. This route will take you on a tour of one of the most authentic districts of Paris, Montmartre.
- A 1.30 hrs lunch cruise on the Seine with drinks
- Big Bus ticket -1 day pass
- Entrance tickets to other attractions
Big Bus tour: The e-ticket can be redeemed directly on the bus. The day on which it is redeemed counts as the day of use (or the first day of use) of the pass.
Lunch Cruise La Marina: meet us 30 mintues before the departure of the cruise at 12.30pm at PARISCityVISION La Marina de Paris, 23 Quai Anatole France 75007 Paris.
- Children Comments Big Bus in French, English and Spanish
- Audioguide available in French, English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Arabic.
- Complimentary poncho in case of rain during the Big Bus tour
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice in the case of an unexpected demonstration or special events
- BIG BUS PASS
Buses run every 5 minutes in the summer / every 15 minutes in the winter.
First departure: 9:15 a.m. from the Big Bus Agency at 11 avenue de l'Opéra (stop no. 4)
Last departure: 4:30 p.m. from the Louvre-Pont des Arts (stop no. 5)
End of service: 6:30 p.m. at 11 avenue de l'Opéra (stop no. 4)
Length of the full tour: 2 hours 20 minutes
Buses run every 30 minutes.
First departure: 9:30 a.m. from the Gare du Nord (stop no. 11)
Last departure: 5:30 p.m. from the Louvre-Pyramide (stop no. 4)
End of service: 7:05 p.m. at the Gare du Nord (stop no. 11)
Length of the full tour: 1 hour 10 minutes
- LUNCH CRUISE LA MARINA
Departure at 12.30pm
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Immerse yourself behind the scenes of the Stade de France led by a guide.Relax and experience the ma...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...
Stroll along the river Seine on a private motor boat cruise and discover Paris through a new perspec...