- Choose between a one or two day ticket with two different routes
- Recorded Commentary in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic and Korean
- See famous landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and Notre Dame
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hop on Explore Hop on Discover™
Explore the city's top attractions at your own pace. More than 50 key points of interest all around Paris! Hop-on or Hop-off at your leisure to create your own customized journey around the city. The tour includes an informative and entertaining commentary that guides you through the city.
- Classic ticket 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour and free walking tour
- Premium ticket 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour and free walking tour
- Deluxe ticket 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour and free walking tour plus cruise on the Seine
- Night ticket 1 ride 2-hour night tour
Two routes are available as follows:
- Red Route: Paris's most iconic sights, including the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Grand Palais and Notre Dame. Duration 2 hours 20 minutes
- Blue Route: Bohemian Montmartre with Sacré Coeur and the Moulin Rouge. Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Cruise route (Deluxe ticket only): sail past many stunning monuments, four major museums and the city’s most popular attractions
To view the route map and timetable click here.
- 1 ticket, 2 routes: Red and Blue Routes
- Multiple stops to hop-on, hop-off
- Unlimited use during 1 Day or 2 days (depending on option selected)
- Digital commentary in a choice of 11 languages
- FREE Paris map
- FREE Cruise (Deluxe ticket option only)
- FREE Reward booklet including a range of great offers and recommendations
- Personal expenses
- Entrance ticket to attractions and museums
- Children (4-12): reduced
Redeem vouchers at any Big Bus hop-on hop-off stops - See the stops
- Tour Eiffel
- Ecole Militaire
- Champ de Mars
- Pyramide du Louvre
- Institute de France
- Place Vendôme
- Assemblee Nationale / Palais Bourbon
- Place de la Concorde
- Arc de Triomphe
- Place de la Madeleine
- Notre Dame
- Palais Royal
- Opéra Garnier
- Musée du Louvre
- Hotel des Invalides
- Petit Palais
- Palais du Luxembourg
- Grand Palais
- Palais de Chaillot / Trocadéro
- Recorded Commentary in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic, Korean, English Live guide (on selected night tour only)
- The Classic ticket is valid for 1 day
- The Premium and Deluxe tickets are valid for 2 days
- HOP-ON HOP-OFF BUS TOUR
RED ROUTE (2.20 hours)
Every day from 9.30am to 7.00pm
Departure every 5-10minutes
BLUE ROUTE (1.10 hours)
Every day from 10.00am to 6.00pm
Departure every 15-30 minutes
- BATEAUX PARISIENS BOAT CRUISE (1 hour)
April to September from 10:00am to 10:30pm
Departure every 30 minutes
October to March from 10:30am to 9.20pm
Departure every 60 minutes
- NIGHT TOUR
The tour departs Stop #8 each evening at 9:15pm, and lasts for 2 hours
Blackout Dates: No Night Tour on the 31st of December.
Detours: 14th of July (Bastille Day) and during the Tour of France.
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
Join us for a tour of the history and timeless structures of the Ile de la Cité and visit the Cathed...
Meet your guide and group on central Paris and hop in a comfortable minibus for a 2-hour ride to the...
Jamais le deuxième soir Quand les femmes font comme les hommes ! Et si les femmes étaient le sexe fo...
Le dimanche, à 11h, du 18 mars au 18 novembre 2018 Rendez-vous à la sortie du métro Pont-Marie, lign...
Un des plus beaux théâtres de verdure d’Europe !!! La sortie culturelle en plein air à Paris. Venez ...
PARIS (26 janvier 2018) – Kevin Hart annonce aujourd’hui des dates supplémentaires pour la tournée d...
THE MUSICAL BOX PERFORMS GENESIS THE MUSICAL BOX, pour la première fois en 25 ans, offre à ses spect...