Enjoy a charming place of nature and culture in the heart of Paris. The garden of the Musée du Quai Branly was ingeniously designed by Gilles Clément and is an invitation to explore this natural reserve, featuring trails, small hills, paved paths, and pools ideal for meditation and contemplation. Once you've had the chance to explore this peaceful haven, you can taste a delicious meal at the local Café, served alongside a starter and a dessert. Indulge in delicious local cuisine as you soak up all the blissful surrounding vibes. This experience in guaranteed to satisfy all your senses, from your eyes to your taste buds. Bon appétit!
Food & drink
Café Saint Jacques dining experience
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 15 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a delicious meal served with a starter and a dessert
- Indulge all of your senses with this charming dining experience
- Live and breathe an original and authentic part of Parisian culture
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Meal package (starter, meal, dessert)
What's not included
- Drinks (to be paid on spot)
- Museum tickets and entrance
27 quai Branly, 75007, Paris.
Please meet at 27 quai Branly, 75007, Paris.
What to remember
- You don't need a museum entrance ticket to access the restaurant
- Menu is subject to changes every season
- You can choose your meal on the spot
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Café Jacques - Musiam Paris
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.