Charles de Gaulle (CDG) airport shared transfer
- Enjoy smooth and friendly transfer service
- Save money on expensive local taxis
Reach safely your accommodation in Paris or Charles de Gaulle(CDG) airport booking a door-to-door shared transfer. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride with the only eco-friendly transfer service in Paris.
Arriving in CDG airport
Upon arrival and once you have collected your luggage and passed through the customs controls, you'll have to call us so we can direct you to the meeting point where your driver awaits for you. You will be driven smoothly to your accommodation in Paris.
Going to CDG airport
Your address in Paris and your flight details must be indicated at the time of booking. You'll be picked up at your accommodation in Paris approximately 4 hours before your departure flight. Make sure to be ready at least 10 minutes before pick-up time outside or in the lobby of your hotel.
- Door to door shared transfer
- Tolls and parking fees
- Private transfer
- Excess luggage charge
- Pick-up/drop off at addresses outside of Paris
Route des Peupliers, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France
Pick up at the airport or at your accomodation in Paris
- For transfers from the airport, you'll have to call the driver upon arrival to know where is the meeting point
- Cancellation is free of charge until 6 pm the day before the transfer
- Pick up & drop off only inside the Paris boundaries (postcode must begin with 75)
- The carrier is not liable for any additional costs that a late arrival may cause the client
- Clients using the service to return to the airport will be picked up at least of 4 hours before the flight departure
- All "no show" transfers will be charged in full by the carrier.
- The carrier is not responsible for any delays, missed flights or connections
- The supplier doesn't provide baby seats and won't accept infants without baby seats
- The exact duration of the transfers depends on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum luggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- The transfers run everyday all year round
(except on 26 and 31 December after 6.00pm)
From 8.00am to 8.00pm
Improve your knowledge and understanding of Paris’s main historical events and admire from up-close ...
This combination of two tours is a full day of Parisian sightseeing with an expert local guide. You’...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Make the most of trip in Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tow...
Roland Garros - SL: Quarter Finals 03-06-2020 17 Avenue de la Porte d'Auteuil, 75016 Paris, France E...