City tour of Paris
- Perfect tour for first timers in Paris
- Audio commentaries for adults and children
- Panoramic coach for a view across the whole city
A Tour of Paris in an open-top coach is the ideal tour for a first-time visitor to Paris. Several departures a day leave from our agency at the heart of Paris, near the Louvre. You can choose the time to suit your schedule while in Paris.
On our panoramic air-conditioned coach, a pre-recorded commentary with individual headsets tells you about the capital's history in the language of your choice. Learn about the architectural heritage as you visit the principal districts of Paris, as well as the great squares and avenues. On this non-stop city tour, you can view the major monuments of Paris, the bridges that rise over the Seine and the museums that house all of the city's cultural and artistic riches.
The tour passes before the great and symbolic tourist locations in the city: the Place Vendôme, the Place de l’Opéra Garnier, the Musée du Louvre, the Hôtel de Ville, Notre Dame de Paris cathedral, the Panthéon, the Musée d’Orsay, the Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and Les Invalides in Paris.
After a tour of around 1.5 hours around the city, you will return to our agency
- Transport in air-conditioned panoramic coach
- Headsets for the pre-recorded commentary (digital sound)
- This tour does not include intermediate stops
- No hostess on board
- Child (3-11 ): reduced
Paris City Vision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides - 75001 Paris
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- The route and itinerary are given as an indication only; they may be subject to change for reasons of traffic or other exceptional events
- Non-stop city tour
- Available languages for tour commentary: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Dutch
- Commentary for children available in: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian
- Every day except April 9, May 1, July 14 and 23 and special events
Departure : 09.00 AM / 10.00 AM / 12.00 PM / 1.00 PM / 3.00 PM
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...