Day trip to Chambord, Chenonceau and Amboise from Paris
- Enjoy transportation from/to Paris in 8-seater A/C minivan
- Learn about the Château de Chenonceau ex-queens stories
- Stroll through the extravagant architecture of Château de Chambord
- See birthplace of princes, seats of kings, Da Vinci's tomb at Château d’Amboise
Take a full-day excursion in French countryside to explore the Loire Valley castles. Departing from Paris, you'll head to beautiful Renaissance castles of Chenonceau, Chambord and Amboise!
You'll wander through the flower gardens of Château de Chenonceau, gaze at its delicate arches which cross over the Cher river, and learn the extraordinary history of this castle mainly run by women.
At Chambord, you’ll marvel at Château de Chambord, the largest of the Loire valley castles. You'll stroll through its extravagant architecture including a double-spiraled staircase and hundreds of stunning columns and spires adorning the roof.
At Amboise, you’ll visit the court of Francis I of France, see the tomb of Leonardo DaVinci and explore the charming village attached to the Château.
- Transportation from/to Paris in A/C Minivan
- All tickets entrance
- Drinks and snacks
Café La Terrasse, 76 Avenue de la Grande Armée 75017 Paris
Meet your driver-guide 15 min before the official departure time outside of the café called La Terrasse (with a brown front). Your driver-guide will arrive with a grey minibus.
- Tours run rain or shine
- Full refund if cancellation 72hours prior to the departure time of the tour
- The tour ends around 7.00pm on 76 Avenue de la Grande Armée in Paris
- Every Tuesday and Sunday
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...