Disneyland® Paris tickets + 2 nights at Vienna House Magic Circus Hotel
- Convenient bundle: ticket for the Disney parks and hotel
- Comfortable four-star hotel just five minutes away from the parks
- Two-day visit to Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios®
- Reduced waiting time at the attractions with the Fastpass®
Make your dreams come true and be sure the spell won’t break at midnight! Dive in to the Disney universe by day, and experience a royal lifestyle by night in a luxurious four-star hotel.
With this exclusive package you’ll take advantage of the Super Magic ticket for two parks in two days, valid for two days with no limitations. You’ll have total freedom at Disneyland® Paris, visiting both Disneyland® Park (with the main attractions inspired by fairy tales) and Walt Disney Studios® (opened in 2002 and dedicated to the world of cinema). You can go to both parks on the same day or/and on two different days without limits.
The package allows you to stay for three days and two nights in a four-star hotel very close to Disneyland® Paris. Based on the number of people, you’ll be accommodated in a King Room or Twin Room (two adults) or Family Room (adults with children, three or more adults).
Stay at the Vienna House Magic Circus Hotel with its bright rooms filled with images of acrobats, jugglers and clowns. You’ll really feel like you're inside a great circus! From here you’re also able to reach the Disney parks and Disney Village® in just five minutes, thanks to a free hotel shuttle. Don’t miss the terrace overlooking the lake.
- Super Magic Ticket for 2 parks in 2 days
- 2 nights at the Vienna House Magic Circus Hotel
- Free shuttle service connecting the hotels to Disneyland® Paris in 5 minutes
- Free self-parking at the hotels
- Children 0-2 years old: free of charge
Disneyland® Paris: 77777 Marne-la-Vallée
Vienna House Magic Circus Hotel: 20, Avenue de la Fosse des Pressoirs, Magny-le-Hongre, 77703
- The ticket is NON-refundable.
- After purchase, you'll receive a voucher to be presented at the hotel. Subsequently, within 48 hours you will receive your e-ticket for the Disneyland Paris parks
- The ticket is personal, so please check the accuracy of all the names of the ticket holders carefully because the tickets issued are not editable
- The e-ticket is valid for 1 year from the day after the date of purchase (it cannot be used on the day of purchase). It must be printed and presented at the entrance to the Disney Parks
- You must keep the ticket in order to enter the Parks again
- You can reduce your waiting time at the attractions with Fastpass®, a free service available for visitors in possession of an entrance ticket for Disney® Parks, and valid for the same day, which reduces the waiting time for some attractions (to see which ones, consult the “Guidebook to the Two Parks”, available in the parks). The entrance time reservation takes place directly at the Fastpass® ticket distributor situated at the entrance of the same attraction (service subject to availability), utilizing your entrance ticket. It is possible to obtain only one Fastpass® at a time. You can ask for another Fastpass® ticket only when the first one has been used or has expired. Show up in the time slot indicated on the Fastpass® ticket and enter at the special Fastpass® entrance.
- Disneyland® Paris ticket valid for two days
- The two days don't have to be consecutive
- The ticket is valid for 1 year from the day after the date of purchase (it cannot be used on the day of purchase)
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Roland Garros - PC: Semifinal pack: 6 & 7 june 07-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, Fra...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...
Make the most of your visit of Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiff...
Make the most of your visit of Paris with our skip-the-line audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower!Ori...